This new addendum MP for Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 is set to grow with new rules and monitors. In this release 18.104.22.168 it offers:
- [rule] Alerting on dirty shutdown of any OS Environment (warning level).
- [rule] Alerting on boken trust relationship with the domain of reference for any OS Environment (warning level)
- [rule] Alerting on Netlogon failed authentication with the reference domain (warning level).
- [task] Task to get logical disk space allocation.
- [diagnostic] Diagnostic to return disk space allocation when the Windows Server Logical Disk Free Space monitor fires in.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.