The freshly released UR2 for system center 2012 R2 operations manager has a nasty issue where agents (silently) fail to upgrade. This can be solved forcing an agent repair. Read more at this Stan post on SystemCenterCentral.
What hurts, teaches – Ordinary tales from management trenches
- Failover cluster – is your rhs.exe crashing or your cluster taking a lifetime to shutdown?
- Creating SNMP monitoring Management Packs for System Center 2012 Operations Manager [SNMP MP Chap 1] #scom #sysctr
- #Azure notable updates week 28/18
- Memory and processor monitoring [SNMP MP Chap 3] #scom #sysctr
- Discovery: identifying the device [SNMP MP Chap 2] #sysctr #scom
- Extending #MSOMS with the Linux Agent
- Removing ghost objects from #scvmm #sysctr
- How to get noisy discovery rules
- New release for #Azure #SCOM MP addendum
- Executing #SCOM Tasks on a Management Server
- #MVPBuzz Thanks #Microsoft for the #MVP Award 2 weeks ago
- RT @cfullerMVP: Please Microsoft do NOT sunset the OMS mobile until Azure mobile can do what the OMS mobile can such as dashboards and char… 1 month ago
- lnkd.in/diRTEZS 2 months ago
- lnkd.in/dmUfTD9 2 months ago