Following up Leyla’s post on Raw searchable performance metrics in OMS a couple of customers asked: ok but how much more is going to cost? The short and simple answer is “nothing more”: since log analytics is billed based on ingested data, it doesn’t matter if the data is summarized or not, you still pay for what you’re sending. So with this super cool feature you don’t pay anything more to have much more.
What hurts, teaches – Ordinary tales from management trenches
- #Azure notable updates week 33/18
- Creating SNMP monitoring Management Packs for System Center 2012 Operations Manager [SNMP MP Chap 1] #scom #sysctr
- Failover cluster – is your rhs.exe crashing or your cluster taking a lifetime to shutdown?
- Failover cluster monitoring – quick insight
- Removing ghost objects from #scvmm #sysctr
- #Azure #SCOM MP addendum - file share backup monitor added
- Memory and processor monitoring [SNMP MP Chap 3] #scom #sysctr
- SCOM Data Warehouse grooming
- Discovery: identifying the device [SNMP MP Chap 2] #sysctr #scom
- Discovering and monitoring SNMP tables [SNMP MP Chap 5] #scom #sysctr
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.