Following up Leyla’s post on Raw searchable performance metrics in OMS a couple of customers asked: ok but how much more is going to cost? The short and simple answer is “nothing more”: since log analytics is billed based on ingested data, it doesn’t matter if the data is summarized or not, you still pay for what you’re sending. So with this super cool feature you don’t pay anything more to have much more.
What hurts, teaches – Ordinary tales from management trenches
- Failover cluster – is your rhs.exe crashing or your cluster taking a lifetime to shutdown?
- #Azure automation tips, tricks and lessons learned
- Creating SNMP monitoring Management Packs for System Center 2012 Operations Manager [SNMP MP Chap 1] #scom #sysctr
- Memory and processor monitoring [SNMP MP Chap 3] #scom #sysctr
- #Azure Monitoring services pricing model
- The road to Operations Manager 2012 – Sites and gateways
- Cluster CSV disk monitoring with #scom #sysctr
- Device components discovery [SNMP MP Chap 4] #scom #sysctr
- Executing #SCOM Tasks on a Management Server
- Tools and resources
- RT @ugisysctr: Come monitora le attività di rete nel cloud Azure con Traffic Analytics ugisystemcenter.org/2018/03/come-m… https://t.co/JkMK01iCnq 3 weeks ago
- Happy St. Patrick's night to you all my friends #StPatricksDay 1 month ago
- RT @maarten_goet: RT if you are looking forward to the MVP Summit 2018! #MVPBuzz #DoEpicThings https://t.co/4ATxhat0OD 1 month ago
- RT @ugisysctr: Tutto quello che c’è da sapere sui workspace di OMS Log Analytics ugisystemcenter.org/2018/02/tutto-… https://t.co/TfIbDpqPNk 1 month ago