- UX enhancements to the B2B admin experience, including the ability for admins to invite B2B users to the directory or to any group or application.
- Ability to invite a user with any email address to collaborate.
- Tenant branded invitation emails.
- Invitation APIs.
- Ability to require and provide MFA for B2B guest accounts
- Ability to delegate responsibility for inviting B2B guest accounts to non– administrators.
- PowerShell support
- Auditing and reporting capabilities.
Web Apps available only in the Azure portal from February 14
Starting March 2, 2017, StorSimple Virtual Device Series managers will no longer be available in the Azure classic portal and will be available only in the new portal. You should have already completed the migration, if not you can do it today. Alas the keyword here is “virtual”, the physical devices still need to be managed from the old portal (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/storsimple-virtual-array-in-the-new-azure-portal/)
- Upgrade resiliency improvements
- When a Management Server is removed from the All Management Servers Resource Pool, the monitoring host process do not update the Type Space Cache.
- SHA1 is deprecated for the System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Agent and SHA2 is now supported.
- Because of incorrect computations of configuration and overrides, some managed entities go into an unmonitored state. This behavior is accompanied by event 1215 errors that are logged in the Operations Manager log.