Quick one, I already tweeted on. There’s a bug that kicks in when you move OMS workspaces between Azure subscription. You risk to lose visibility on your data, or better said you can just query data after midnight UTC of the day you moved the workspace. A fix is in development, but not ready yet. My advice is to suspend any move until the fix is released.
What hurts, teaches – Ordinary tales from management trenches
Wait: don’t move #MSOMS log analytics workspaces between subs
- Notes for #Azure #ARM: how to perform conditional deployments
- Failover cluster – is your rhs.exe crashing or your cluster taking a lifetime to shutdown?
- Creating SNMP monitoring Management Packs for System Center 2012 Operations Manager [SNMP MP Chap 1] #scom #sysctr
- OSD : How to build a single task sequence for Windows 7 x64 and x86
- Deploying #Azure ARM templates with #Powershell
- Troubleshooting Data warehouse arithmetic overflows
- Network discovery reference (#sysctr #scom)
- Discovery: identifying the device [SNMP MP Chap 2] #sysctr #scom
- OpsMgr 2012 - how to dump management pack bundles
- Process monitoring during business hours – attempt #1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.