Quick one, I already tweeted on. There’s a bug that kicks in when you move OMS workspaces between Azure subscription. You risk to lose visibility on your data, or better said you can just query data after midnight UTC of the day you moved the workspace. A fix is in development, but not ready yet. My advice is to suspend any move until the fix is released.
What hurts, teaches – Ordinary tales from management trenches
Wait: don’t move #MSOMS log analytics workspaces between subs
- #Azure notable updates week 33/18
- Creating SNMP monitoring Management Packs for System Center 2012 Operations Manager [SNMP MP Chap 1] #scom #sysctr
- Failover cluster – is your rhs.exe crashing or your cluster taking a lifetime to shutdown?
- Failover cluster monitoring – quick insight
- Removing ghost objects from #scvmm #sysctr
- #Azure #SCOM MP addendum - file share backup monitor added
- Memory and processor monitoring [SNMP MP Chap 3] #scom #sysctr
- SCOM Data Warehouse grooming
- Discovery: identifying the device [SNMP MP Chap 2] #sysctr #scom
- Discovering and monitoring SNMP tables [SNMP MP Chap 5] #scom #sysctr
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.