Azure Container Instances containers made easy is in public preview for Linux Containers, Windows ones will come soon. ACI comes with a Kubernetes connector, so that ACI can be a target for Kubernetes
Ibiza portal gets improvements:
- Azure Active Directory B2C UI change
- Improvements to blob upload blade
- New look for Azure Storage overview blade
ASE v2 has been announced in public preview. App Service Environment is the way to deploy Azure App Services without a public IP and connect them to your Azure VNet.
App Service domain is in public preview It makes it easier to manage your custom domain names in Azure App Services.
More Resource policy aliases to control your Azure deployments
Consumption and Charge APIs are finally available at least for Enterprise customers.
Instant file recovery for Azure VM backups is now GA
New version for the Linux Agent, v1.4.0-45
Web security baseline assessment feature now in public preview, you can find it in the Security and Audit solution, at the moment it is just for IIS.
A great blog post on OMS Service Map by one of the PM in product group David Irwin.
SCCM 1706 is now available, a few highlights:
- Manage Microsoft Surface driver updates
- Improvement for Express Update support – Express file download time has been significantly improved.
- Improved user experience for Office 365 updates – Improvements have been made to leverage the Office Click-to-Run user experience
- SecureBoot and TPM inventory data – Hardware inventory can now determine whether the device has SecureBoot enabled and various properties of the TPM.
- Configuration Manager Update Reset Tool – We have added new tool to reset and restart in-console updates when they have problems downloading or replicating.
- Cloud services consolidation – There is now common experience for OMS Connector, Upgrade Readiness, Windows Store for Business, and Cloud Management.