Azure CosmosDB firewall now allows to set a rule for “all Azure services”.
ND and NCv2 virtual machines now available:
- The ND-series, powered by NVIDIA Tesla P40 GPUs based on the new Pascal Architecture, will be excellent for training and inference
- he next generation of our NC-series, the NCv2, is powered by NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPUs. These new GPUs will provide more than twice the computational performance of our current NC-series
Azure AD Domain Services are finally available for CSP subscriptions.
App Services PHP updated to latest versions
Archive Blob storage is now generally available at the incredible price of 25$ per TB per year. In a related announcement blob-level tiering is also generally available, they can be used in General Purpose v2 storage accounts.
This is not something I’m involved with, but it seems pretty cool: General Availability of Azure Bot Service and Language Understanding.
Azure Site Recovery Deployment Planner for VMware and Hyper-V is GA.
This is something I completely missed but now you can see and define Log Analytics based alerts in Azure Monitor. The feature is currently in preview. I mean this is great, Azure Monitor is set to become the single entry point Alerts.
Update 1712 for Configuration Manager Technical Preview Branch – Available Now!
If you’re interested in containers then this deep dive in Windows Container and Virtual Networks is for you:
- WNV Deep Dive Part 1 – Introduction to Containers and Windows Network Virtualization
- WNV Deep Dive Part 2 – How WNV works
- WNV Deep Dive Part 3 – Capturing and Reading Virtualized Network Traffic
- WNV Deep Dive Part 4 – Looking at LBFO and Hyper-V traffic
- WNV Deep Dive Part 5 – Container Networking: The default NAT network
- WNV Deep Dive Part 6 – Container Networking: Transparent and L2bridge Networks