Azure Storage gets a boost in capacity and performance, you can now ask support to set your storage accounts limit for blob storage up to 5PB, 50K IOps and 50 Gbps bandwidth.
Log Analytics Query Language news:
- parse_version() – Converts input string representation of version to a comparable decimal number.
- row_cumsum() – Calculates the cumulative sum of a column
- stdevif() – Calculates the stdev if the condition is true
- strcmp() – C like strcmp
- varianceif() – Calculates the variance if the condition is true
- Learn more on batches in Log Anlytics
You can now Upload/download Azure dashboards
Stream analytics news:
- Azure Stream Analytics on IoT Edge
- Substream support in Azure Stream Analytics
- CI/CD in Azure Stream Analytics
- Stream Analytics supports compression input format
- Egress to Azure Functions from Azure Stream Analytics
- Anomaly detection in Stream Analytics
- Stream Analytics available in new regions
- Public preview: Integration of Stream Analytics with Azure Monitor
- Stream Analytics offers streaming dashboards in Power BI
- General availability: Stream Analytics tools for Visual Studio
- Native support for geospatial functions in Stream Analytics
Azure data warehouse gets new features:
- You can monitor your data warehouse by using Azure Monitor for metrics such as: Successful/Failed/Blocked by firewall connections, CPU, IO, DWU Limit, DWU Percentage, and DWU Used.
- Before pausing your data warehouse, you can view the number of active running queries that will be canceled.
- You can quickly launch the Azure Analysis Services web designer directly within the data warehouse task panel.
- Seamlessly upgrade Azure SQL Data Warehouse for greater performance and scalability
Project Honolulu sees the light, the official name is “Windows Admin Center“