Please remember OMS (as a brand) is dead and the old log analytics portal will be shut down on Jan 15th. Now Log Analytics is an enabling technology part of Azure Monitor. From then on you MUST us the Azure portal. If you want to know more here is the official documentation.
Azure Site Recovery – Update Rollup 32 among several bug fixes it adds:
- Support for RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.6
- Support for RedHat Workstation 6 and 7
- Support for Oracle Linux 6.10 and 7.6
- Support for new kernel versions for Ubuntu, Debian, and SUSE
- Health alert improvements for replicated items in cases of shutdown, deletion, and no heartbeat for VMWare and Physical
Here are some quickstart guidelines for monitoring MariaDB on Azure leveraging Azure Monitor
Continuing on the azure data platform here is an introductory post on how to leverage the Query Store, Query Performance Insight and Performance Recommendations for PostgreSQL.
Azure.Source – Volume 64
Microsoft System Center 2016 Management Pack for Microsoft Azure version 18.104.22.168