Daniele started working on systems management back in 1995 with the first wave of tools for Microsoft OSs. He then followed Microsoft solutions evolution from small businesses with a few tens of PCs to large enterprises with ten of thousands PCs and thousands of servers. He led the first huge NetIQ AppManager deployment in Italy back in 2001/2002 on 60,000 workstations and 2,500 servers, he has been involved in MOM 2005 and SCOM 2007 TAPs. In 2009 he has first awarded with MVP status for System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management. Currently he leads a team of 13 engineers planning, designing and operating hybrid clouds architectures for Progel spa.Follow me on Twitter @DanieleGrandini.
What hurts, teaches – Ordinary tales from management trenches
- Failover cluster – is your rhs.exe crashing or your cluster taking a lifetime to shutdown?
- Creating SNMP monitoring Management Packs for System Center 2012 Operations Manager [SNMP MP Chap 1] #scom #sysctr
- The road to Operations Manager 2012 – Sites and gateways
- OSD : How to build a single task sequence for Windows 7 x64 and x86
- Notes for #Azure #ARM: how to perform conditional deployments
- How to get noisy discovery rules
- SCMM software updates scan fails on DPM servers
- Things to make and do for agent health
- Removing ghost objects from #scvmm #sysctr
- R2 and cluster monitoring – issues and pitfalls
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.