Daniele started working on systems management back in 1995 with the first wave of tools for Microsoft OSs. He then followed Microsoft solutions evolution from small businesses with a few tens of PCs to large enterprises with ten of thousands PCs and thousands of servers. He led the first huge NetIQ AppManager deployment in Italy back in 2001/2002 on 60,000 workstations and 2,500 servers, he has been involved in MOM 2005 and SCOM 2007 TAPs. In 2009 he has first awarded with MVP status for System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management. Currently he leads a team of 13 engineers planning, designing and operating hybrid clouds architectures for Progel spa.Follow me on Twitter @DanieleGrandini.
What hurts, teaches – Ordinary tales from management trenches
- Failover cluster – is your rhs.exe crashing or your cluster taking a lifetime to shutdown?
- #Azure notable updates week 37/19
- Creating SNMP monitoring Management Packs for System Center 2012 Operations Manager [SNMP MP Chap 1] #scom #sysctr
- Choosing between LRS and GRS storage in #Azure backup
- How to get noisy discovery rules
- #Azure notable updates weeks 33-36/19
- Executing #SCOM Tasks on a Management Server
- Notes for #Azure #ARM: how to perform conditional deployments
- OpsMgr 2012 – agents across slow WAN links are unable to communicate
- #Azure powershell and the Run Login-AzureRmAccount to login issue