Daniele started working on systems management back in 1995 with the first wave of tools for Microsoft OSs. He then followed Microsoft solutions evolution from small businesses with a few tens of PCs to large enterprises with ten of thousands PCs and thousands of servers. He led the first huge NetIQ AppManager deployment in Italy back in 2001/2002 on 60,000 workstations and 2,500 servers, he has been involved in MOM 2005 and SCOM 2007 TAPs. In 2009 he has first awarded with MVP status for System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management. Currently he leads a team of 13 engineers planning, designing and operating hybrid clouds architectures for Progel spa.Follow me on Twitter @DanieleGrandini.
What hurts, teaches – Ordinary tales from management trenches
- Creating SNMP monitoring Management Packs for System Center 2012 Operations Manager [SNMP MP Chap 1] #scom #sysctr
- Device components discovery [SNMP MP Chap 4] #scom #sysctr
- Network discovery reference (#sysctr #scom)
- Discovery: identifying the device [SNMP MP Chap 2] #sysctr #scom
- Planning SQL Server for System Center 2012
- Memory and processor monitoring [SNMP MP Chap 3] #scom #sysctr
- Collecting SQL server audit events with Operations Manager ACS
- Issues connecting SvcMgr 2012 to OpsMgr 2012 (Part 2)
- Taking control of your #MSOMS data flow
- Cluster CSV disk monitoring with #scom #sysctr
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.