Daniele started working on systems management back in 1995 with the first wave of tools for Microsoft OSs. He then followed Microsoft solutions evolution from small businesses with a few tens of PCs to large enterprises with ten of thousands PCs and thousands of servers. He led the first huge NetIQ AppManager deployment in Italy back in 2001/2002 on 60,000 workstations and 2,500 servers, he has been involved in MOM 2005 and SCOM 2007 TAPs. In 2009 he has first awarded with MVP status for System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management. Currently he leads a team of 13 engineers planning, designing and operating hybrid clouds architectures for Progel spa.Follow me on Twitter @DanieleGrandini.
What hurts, teaches – Ordinary tales from management trenches
- Creating SNMP monitoring Management Packs for System Center 2012 Operations Manager [SNMP MP Chap 1] #scom #sysctr
- Failover cluster – is your rhs.exe crashing or your cluster taking a lifetime to shutdown?
- #Azure notable updates week 28/18
- New release for #Azure #SCOM MP addendum
- The new OS management pack and cluster disks
- How to get noisy discovery rules
- Memory and processor monitoring [SNMP MP Chap 3] #scom #sysctr
- Executing #SCOM Tasks on a Management Server
- OK you can move #MSOMS workspaces between subscriptions - state of the art
- Discovery: identifying the device [SNMP MP Chap 2] #sysctr #scom
- #MVPBuzz Thanks #Microsoft for the #MVP Award 2 weeks ago
- RT @cfullerMVP: Please Microsoft do NOT sunset the OMS mobile until Azure mobile can do what the OMS mobile can such as dashboards and char… 1 month ago
- lnkd.in/diRTEZS 2 months ago
- lnkd.in/dmUfTD9 2 months ago