Daniele started working on systems management back in 1995 with the first wave of tools for Microsoft OSs. He then followed Microsoft solutions evolution from small businesses with a few tens of PCs to large enterprises with ten of thousands PCs and thousands of servers. He led the first huge NetIQ AppManager deployment in Italy back in 2001/2002 on 60,000 workstations and 2,500 servers, he has been involved in MOM 2005 and SCOM 2007 TAPs. In 2009 he has first awarded with MVP status for System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management. Currently he leads a team of 13 engineers planning, designing and operating hybrid clouds architectures for Progel spa.Follow me on Twitter @DanieleGrandini.
What hurts, teaches – Ordinary tales from management trenches
- Failover cluster – is your rhs.exe crashing or your cluster taking a lifetime to shutdown?
- #Azure automation tips, tricks and lessons learned
- Creating SNMP monitoring Management Packs for System Center 2012 Operations Manager [SNMP MP Chap 1] #scom #sysctr
- Memory and processor monitoring [SNMP MP Chap 3] #scom #sysctr
- #Azure Monitoring services pricing model
- The road to Operations Manager 2012 – Sites and gateways
- Cluster CSV disk monitoring with #scom #sysctr
- Device components discovery [SNMP MP Chap 4] #scom #sysctr
- Executing #SCOM Tasks on a Management Server
- Tools and resources
- RT @ugisysctr: Come monitora le attività di rete nel cloud Azure con Traffic Analytics ugisystemcenter.org/2018/03/come-m… https://t.co/JkMK01iCnq 3 weeks ago
- Happy St. Patrick's night to you all my friends #StPatricksDay 1 month ago
- RT @maarten_goet: RT if you are looking forward to the MVP Summit 2018! #MVPBuzz #DoEpicThings https://t.co/4ATxhat0OD 1 month ago
- RT @ugisysctr: Tutto quello che c’è da sapere sui workspace di OMS Log Analytics ugisystemcenter.org/2018/02/tutto-… https://t.co/TfIbDpqPNk 1 month ago