Daniele started working on systems management back in 1995 with the first wave of tools for Microsoft OSs. He then followed Microsoft solutions evolution from small businesses with a few tens of PCs to large enterprises with ten of thousands PCs and thousands of servers. He led the first huge NetIQ AppManager deployment in Italy back in 2001/2002 on 60,000 workstations and 2,500 servers, he has been involved in MOM 2005 and SCOM 2007 TAPs. In 2009 he has first awarded with MVP status for System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management. Currently he leads a team of 13 engineers planning, designing and operating hybrid clouds architectures for Progel spa.Follow me on Twitter @DanieleGrandini.
What hurts, teaches – Ordinary tales from management trenches
- Failover cluster – is your rhs.exe crashing or your cluster taking a lifetime to shutdown?
- #Azure notable updates week 28/19
- The road to Operations Manager 2012 – Sites and gateways
- Discovery: identifying the device [SNMP MP Chap 2] #sysctr #scom
- Removing ghost objects from #scvmm #sysctr
- Are your demoted Domain Controllers still there?
- Creating SNMP monitoring Management Packs for System Center 2012 Operations Manager [SNMP MP Chap 1] #scom #sysctr
- Memory and processor monitoring [SNMP MP Chap 3] #scom #sysctr
- SCCM : How to Force SQL Reporting Services Point to select a specific SRS Instance on a machine with multiple instances (an unsupported workaround)
- Choosing between LRS and GRS storage in #Azure backup